THE MONTGOMERY COUNTY OFFICE
OF HOMELAND SECURITY AND EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
November 20, 2019 – 4:00 PM
Holiday Hours for FEMA Disaster Recovery Center in Montgomery County
Status Update from the Office of Homeland Security and Emergency Management
Montgomery County’s Disaster Recovery Center Thanksgiving Holiday Hours are as follows.
Bullas Sallas Park Pavilion and Rodeo Arena
21675B McCleskey Road
New Caney, TX 77357
8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday to Saturday (6 days a week)
The Disaster Recovery Center will be Closed on the Following Dates:
November 21st, November 22nd , November 28th , November 29th and November 30th
FEMA Disaster Recovery Centers (DRCs) are accessible facilities and mobile offices set up after a disaster. They’re set up in convenient locations to make them easier to find. You can visit a DRC to learn more about FEMA and ask questions about your case.
A DRC may also be able to help you:
- Apply for assistance.
- Learn more about disaster assistance programs.
- Learn the status of your FEMA application.
- Understand any letters you get from FEMA.
- Find housing and rental assistance information.
- Get referrals to agencies that may offer other assistance.
- Learn about Small Business Administration (SBA) programs.