About Our Office
The Mission of The Montgomery County Office of Homeland Security and Emergency Management:
The mission of the Montgomery County Office of Emergency Management and Homeland Security (MCOEMHS) is to support our responders, citizens, businesses, and municipalities and to ensure that we continuously work together to plan for, respond, to, and recover from natural and man-made disasters. This mission is achieved by a comprehensive and integrated emergency management system that coordinates local, regional, state, federal, private, and non-profit resources to protect lives, property, and environment within Montgomery County. MCOEMHS further supports our community with continued engagement in Homeland Security programs through planning, assessments, and development of regional and local strategies. We understand that because incidents range in complexity and consequences, we must continue the pursuit of a more prepared community and are committed to effective actions designed to lessen the effects of both threats and hazards.
- An Additional Buyout Application Center Opens in Montgomery County
- Physical Damages Deadline to apply for disaster assistance with FEMA and SBA is December 3, 2019.
- Holiday Hours for FEMA Disaster Recovery Center in Montgomery County
- Tomorrow is the Last Day for FMA Buyouts
- Additional Buyout Application Centers Open in Montgomery County